Everyone wants a clean home; however, the task of actually cleaning is easier said than done. And it’s understandable; house cleaning consumes a lot of time and energy.
In a world where almost everything has been eased, house cleaning should be the least of your troubles when there are professional cleaning service providers that can get the job done faster and efficiently.
So, if you need the task of house cleaning taken off your to-do list plate, hiring professional house cleaners is the ideal way to go.
However, there’s more to house cleaning than what meets the eye, so we’re here to give you the answers you need for all your concerns regarding home cleaning services.
Do you need to prepare your home for professional house cleaning?
There’s not much preparation you need to do; the experts know how to handle the mess in your home. After all, that’s what you hired them to do.
However, the good idea is to remove at least some clutter such as toys, useful magazines, and books so that they are not mistaken for trash. It will also help the professionals clean your surfaces thoroughly and efficiently.
You can rest assured these independent cleaning professionals will always do what you want, no questions asked.
What to expect from professional house cleaners?
Most professional house cleaning services will often deliver a fantastic job. It’s their duty not to leave any stone unturned and make your home spick-and-span the best way.
Depending on the cleaning package you want, house cleaners do a lot of tasks. A typical home cleaning checklist would include:
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Vacuuming floors and carpets
- Low and high dusting
- Cleaning doors
- Cleaning light fixtures
- Window dusting, including the window sills and ledges
- Curtain cleaning
- Wiping countertops and cabinets
- Cleaning and disinfecting the kitchen, toilet, sinks, bathtubs, and showers
- Doing dishes and cleaning appliances
- And much more
Some specialized cleaning that may often incur extra costs include cleaning after pets, move-in and move-out cleaning, cleaning vacation rentals, window cleaning, maid services, post-construction cleaning, and deep house cleaning services.
And remember, there’s room for customizing your cleaning checklist depending on the size of your home and house cleaning needs. You can let the professionals know which areas you want to be cleaned more thoroughly.
What’s the cost of house cleaning services?
There’s no standard price for hiring house cleaners. Typically, the costs of housecleaning services depend on the size of your home and the kind of house cleaning services you need.
House cleaners are surprisingly very affordable; most house cleaners in Boston would charge an approximation of $120 to $ 300 for a weekly cleaning depending on your home’s size.
Do you need to have your cleaning products and equipment?
For one to operate a house cleaning service, they need to come with their tools and cleaning supplies. So, no worries about having your own.
However, you can ask the house cleaning company about the types of products they use. Perhaps you prefer green cleaning products; this is an opportunity to let them know your preferences.
You’re always welcome to provide your special deep cleaning products if you need to. As we said, most professional cleaners will always do as per the customer’s request.
How can you get the most out of house cleaning services?
Contrary to popular opinion, you don’t have to get your entire home cleaned by professionals; the cost can sometimes overwhelm you.
You can have the professionals do the tasks that bug you the most and do the ones you find less hectic. And that’s the simplest way of getting the most out of deep cleaning services.
Other ways you can get the most value out of cleaning services are:
- You can alternate your cleaning checklist, allowing the rooms that haven’t been cleaned for a while to be cleaned, while you handle the less messy areas
- You can also cancel your cleaning appointment with the professionals 3 to 4 days early if you feel you can do the tasks
Otherwise, professional house cleaning services are the helpers you seek when you need them.
Still on the fence about hiring professional house cleaners?
I bet you’d be glad to know that there are health benefits of hiring house cleaning services; these benefits include:
- Eliminating allergens
Many children and adults alike develop allergies from dust and pet dander from within their homes. You may not be able to perform the deep cleaning needed to keep allergies away, but professional cleaning services have the capability of leaving your home clean and free of allergens.
Most home cleaners use High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuums which remove as much dust as possible from upholstery.
The HEPA filters can also remove dust particles floating in the air.
- Keeping mold away
House cleaners have the experience of doing the most efficient cleaning of every part of a home. Your bathroom and other moisture-prone areas in your home are potential fungi and mold breeding sites.
If you don’t have the time to clean your bathroom, these bacteria take hold, and they may be hard to clean.
However, with professional house cleaners around, they will extinguish mold and other bacteria from your home by deep cleaning and disinfecting the bathroom, kitchen, and other moisture-prone areas of your home.
Your home will not just be clean but also germ and bacteria-free.
- Reduce Fatigue and stress
Being a superhuman, juggling work and home cleaning is not just overwhelming; you risk inviting health issues to your life, especially when you do all the work without rest.
So, why not have an expert take off the home duties from your plate; you’ll have more time to bond with your family, rest, and explore your other hobbies.
In addition, the home cleaners have the right tools and techniques to help banish all infectious microbes from your home.
So, how about you choose your family’s health by hiring professional home cleaning services?
Need to hire house cleaning services in Boston?
There are so many house cleaning companies in Boston. However, you can’t trust that all of them will do as per your requirements or are even trustworthy.
So, before you go on google and type “house cleaners near me,” you need to know what to look for to find a reputable Boston house cleaning service to hire.
The rules are simple:
- Start home – you can ask your neighbors and friends for recommendations for a trusted house cleaning service in your local area, the ones they’ve worked with, to be precise.
- Online reviews and testimonials are the next best thing – BBB, Yelp, Angi, and other local review sites can help you land a reliable cleaner. You want a company with a great and thorough work ethic, punctual, trustworthy, excellent cleaning skills, and professional. All these qualities you can get from companies accredited by these sites. Also feel free to dial their phone numbers for any inquiries.
- Great communication skills – from the first phone call, or online schedule meeting, you can create a good rapport with the cleaning company. Pay attention to how the company responds; are they friendly and genuine? If not, move to the next company.
- Ask about licensing and insurance – if something gets damaged or someone gets injured, you won’t have any legal protection if the company is not insured. So, make sure to ask about their credentials, a good and reputable cleaning company will not withhold this kind of information
- Always go with your gut – the goal of hiring a house cleaner is to get help, so if you have zero confidence in the cleaning company, no reason at all to hire them; always trust your gut.
Let Styles Cleaning Help with Your House Cleaning needs
At Style’s Cleaning, we understand that you deserve to live in a clean and healthy environment, and sometimes you need someone to do that for you.
We have a team of experts who are not just highly skilled but also meticulous, honest, and trustworthy, making us the best house cleaning service in Boston. We will always treat your home with the utmost respect.
We do house cleaning for all different types of homes; whether it’s an apartment, a bungalow, multi-story home, or condo, our team will always do a fabulous job.
Moreover, our deep cleaning practices have been proven countless times. We use eco-friendly cleaning products and techniques. Our company is all about delivering quality craft, which translates to happy customers.
We have one-time, bi-weekly, weekly, and monthly cleaning services. You can choose the schedule that works for you.
Here’s a list of house cleaning services we offer:
- Regular and Deep House Cleaning
- Maid service cleaning
- Move in and move out cleaning
- Apartment and condo cleaning
- Common area cleaning
- Post construction cleaning
- Post-renovation cleaning
We promise nothing but a superb job; dial our phone number today for a free estimate.
We serve the areas of Boston, including the Boston Metropolitan area, Newton, Brookline, North Shore Somerville, and the nearby areas.